These non-conductive sectional fiberglass glow fish rods are perfect for drop ceilings, attics, floors, walls, and crawl spaces. Their high strength and flexibility helps them handle turns easily without breaking. Designed for maximum versatility, threaded sections make it possible to customize rod length to any job and a variety of accessories make it easier to handle any wiring situation. These kits contain different diameters of rods that feature the same size ferrules so they can be used together in any combination for ultimate on the job customizing.
Versa Kit Contains:
- Two 1/4" x 6' Rods (male and female ferrule ends).*
- Two 3/16" x 5' Rods (male and female ferrule ends).**
- One 5/32" x 6' Rod (permanently mounted bullet eye on each end).***
- One 5/32" x 6' Rod (male and female ferrule ends).***
- One Hook (grasp and retrieve).
- One Whisk (Guides rod, avoids obstacles).
*1/4" rod is designed for long spans where rigidity is needed to cover the distance. The minimum bend radius is 6" and the tensile/pull strength is 750 lbs.
**3/16" rid is more flexible and is preferred for short runs or where space is more limited. The minimum bend radius is 4" and the tensile/pull strength is 500 lbs.
***5/32" rod is the smallest diameter and offers extreme flexibility while maintaining high strength. The minimum bend radius is 3.5" and the tensile/pull strength is 500 lbs.
Product Number: 7-8VK
Call 800-227-4255 to order.